Problem is that the people in Parsley are buying all of this foolishness!
Water problems identified at Lake County Fire Rescue Station 13
“Station 13 was built on a dairy farm,” said Lt. Brian Gamble, vice president of the Professional Firefighters of Lake County. “We have been having issues with the well out there. Our firefighters can’t take showers. They can’t wash dishes.”
The Chlorine pump keeps stopping, “I wonder why”?
Remember this past posting?
Know what E coli is?
Escherichia coli (or E. coli) is the most prevalent infecting organism in the family of gram-negative bacteria known as Enterobacteriaceae.
Well in today’s newspaper we find that this new “Fire Department” cannot drink, wash, shower or cook with their water however, the town and state inspectors state that the water poses “No health problems”?
The inspectors have been telling the residents of Paisley this for years even though this old dairy Farm and cow pastures are in and all around the town?
Lake County Assistant Fire Chief Jack Fillman said even though the issue is frustrating, the water is still safe, adding that the well water is tested all the time.
So, when does it become “NOT SAFE”?
“Stupid is as Stupid does”!
Double talk by this Fire Chief?
“The water that comes out of the ground is not satisfactory,” Fillman said. we had to put a conditioning system out there. It seems the pump seems to fail frequently. We are going to have to find a different option.”
Fillman said the department is looking at a new system that is going to fix the issue.
“There seems to be some issue with the chlorine pump,” he said. “When the chlorine pump stops, some particulates come through.”
The brand new Chlorine Pump stops because it is loaded with “Cow Byproducts”!
When was the last time you drank pool water, Chlorine is used in pool because?